Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Panasonic viera lcd tv model tx-32LZD80 or Model tx-37LZD80. Wanted

Customer Question

Panasonic viera lcd tv model tx-32LZD80 or Model tx-37LZD80.
Wanted to watch evening tennis on BBC using red button facility, but this suddenly stopped working.
TV is approx two years old and we have used red button facility many times in past 2 years to watch evening tennis on BBC.
Please advise if and how I can remedy problem and restore the Red button facility.
FYI the red button facility on the Sony Bravia lcd tv we have in our kitchen continues to work ok.
Regards ***** ***** ***@******.***
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the power to the TV and your cable box and wait 10 minutes.
Then plug the power back in, turn it on and tell me if it now functions.
Let me know the results please