Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am a customer of talktalk and am able to ring out on my landline

I am a customer of talktalk and am able to ring out on my landline 0113(###) ###-####but incoming calls are failing. I have disconnected all communication equipment but this has not worked.
David Blundell
Kirktowers
Elmwood Lane
Barwick in Elmet
Leeds LS15 4JS
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when someone tries to call?
And on which of the two numbers you gave is the problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is a half ring followed nothing on landline 0113(###) ###-#### ***** two nos given you are my mobiles.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, i just tried and and see what you said.
Disconnect the phone and tell me when its disconnected please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The phone is disconnected

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
The problem is the line, nothing relating to the phone.
You will have to call and have them run a line check to confirm this then reset the line and it should then be ok.
Call 0203(###) ###-#### ***** you can then have this done and the issue correctlyed.
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.