Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My htc desire 510 has lost its network connection. It is showing

Customer Question

My htc desire 510 has lost its network connection. It is showing as out of range even next to the router. It may have been forgotten but I cant restore it.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is your router still working with another wireless device, such as a windows or mac computer or a tablet, etc.?
Have you also tried to disconnect the power cord from the router for a few minutes, then reconnect, then wait a bit and check?
If needed, also, press & hold the power on/off button on the phone, then select the Restart option and confirm, then check.
Go to Wi-Fi setting on the phone, then tap on your wireless network name, then tap on the Forget... option if shown, then tap on your network name again, then see if you can connect.
If that does not work, please log in the router, then change the wireless/broadcast channel, then check.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.