Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have recently bought a Mercedes class electric car which

I have recently bought a Mercedes B class electric car which has a Garmin map pilot
I no longer need to know the location of fuel stations and I had assumed I would get a version showing electric car charging points
Do you have a system which does this?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Unfortunately not yet but make sure you regularly update the Maps and when Garmin have added this you will have it available within the map pilotu.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you

Can I receive notification of an updated version?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No sorry, as they have no online data connection, so no way of knowing