Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do i connect my epson C501AF (XP - 312 313 315 Series)

Customer Question

how do i connect my epson C501AF (XP - 312 313 315 Series) printer via the wireless connection, I have previously downloaded the software and have been using the printer through the cables, I would now like to use the wireless option, but unsure how to this.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Julie
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What you do is run the installation again while it is connected to your computer.
During the installation, you are asked if you want to use it as a local printer or connect it to a wireless network. Choose the option to connect it to the wireless network.
Once done, you can then disconnect the printer from the computer and use it wirelessly.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.