Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Ue37d5520rkxxu turns on then turns off after 15 seconds with

Customer Question

ue37d5520rkxxu turns on then turns off after 15 seconds with no assistance from me. tv engeneer has checked the av board and has concluded that the av motherboard is faulty the tv is less than 4 years old.having looked on line there apears to be thousands of samsung tv with the same problem which samsung was aware of at production. your comments please.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I have not myself seen a huge amount of this problem, but it can occur and as millions of Samsung TV's have been sold, it is plausible a few thousand have suffered this fault as it is the most common fault to occur,.
The problem is they only offer standard a 2 year warranty, unless you purchased an extended warranty from the retailer, and a repair is generally more expensive then replacing the TV, as you will get a limited warranty with the repair. But if you are able to replace it yourself, you can try to source a second hand one where the motherboard still functions and swap this in which would keep the costs down.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.