Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Have an unused Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T7 Digital Still Camera,

Customer Question

Have an unused Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T7 Digital Still Camera, now some 8-10 years old.
I have now re-discovered the camera and tried to hook it up to a Windows 7 computer.
No go. Mentions that the 'Picture Package' is not compatible. Any thoughts on how/where to get a download to make this camera link to the pc?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You wont be able to get the software to work on windows 7 as its the only one they ever released.
But connect the camera to the computer and click on Start, Computer.
Click in the new window on computer
Do you see a removal device listed there?
If so, click on it and you can retrieve your photos this way
Please let mew know