Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do I open the page to send an e mail

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Which mail service are you using? EG: Hotmail, Yahoo?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's simple enough. I have Windows 8 All I want to know is how do I bring up the page from which I can send an e mail. I can get Reply,Forward etc but not how to send a new message. This is not an electronic question rather one of how to use the windows 8. I use Hotmail

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Frank, I just needed to know which email program you are using as there are a lot of different ones.
If its Hotmail the website, then to send a new email click New on the top left
If its the email program within Windows that connect to Hotmail, then you click the + in the top right
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.