dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Customer Service
Experience:  Electronics expert.
71208907

PANASONIC SC-HC30DB, THIS PLAYER WONT SWITCH ON

Customer Question

PANASONIC SC-HC30DB,
THIS PLAYER WONT SWITCH ON
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Are you trying to power the Panasonic unit by the power button on the unit itself or using the remote control?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

both

Could you try unplugging the power from the main for a few minutes and then connecting it again to see if it will power on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes we done that

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes ,it wont swich on

I understand. So most likely the unit has malfunctioned and needs to be serviced. How long ago did you purchase the unit? Panasonic carries a 1 year service warranty on this device.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2 years

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have you an answer for me?

I see. So your best option would be to contact Panasonic UK service to start a service request...I have seen sometimes depending on the case that Panasonic will service the unit without any cost to you, but since you are out of warranty they may charge for the repair.You can contact Panasonic service at: 0344(###) ###-####lternatively you can locate a Panasonic service center local to you here: http://panasonic.eu/ServiceCenter/en_GB/index_uk.html
This is from Panasonic Support: What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?Try the following:1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we are not satisfied with your charges of £20.00 ,

all we get is a phone no which we have,

Please credit our account

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
please credit our account
Apologize I wasn't able to fix the unit for you but unfortunately can't do much without servicing. If you prefer to get a refund you can contact JA customer care as I am just a technician and do not have any control with billing. You can rate "OK Service" here to end this question, and then contact customer care.