Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 that has totally frozen up on me.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 that has totally frozen up on me. Tried charging to no avail - this was in the middle of a game - just will not turn off or on again. Can you help? Bought at Tescos in Brighouse March 2014.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the battery from the S3
Then with the battery out, hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release/.
Then put the battery back in, and turn it on.
tell me please if it now operates ok.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Richie, that worked - will remember for future! Have a good day

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome Christina
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.