Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do i connect HT-XT1sound stage to tv with talk talk box

Customer Question

how do i connect HT-XT1sound stage to tv with talk talk box and blueray player
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You connect the Soundstage HDMI input from the TV, so the TV is sending the signal to it via its output HDMI port.
You also connect the HDMI output port of the Bluray player to one of the three HDMI input ports on the sound stage.
Then you set the input to the correct HDMI input on the Soundstage to get the sound.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.