Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have an Aple Ipad mini with retina display the screen has

Customer Question

I have an Aple Ipad mini with retina display the screen has enlarged and I can't get it back to normal size.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Double tap with three fingers anywhere on the screen to disable zoom and it should then be back to normal
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.