*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

How to project to a panasonic TV

Customer Question

how to project to a panasonic TV
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 2 years ago.
Model number of TV set and your description of your how-to project ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

panasonic TX-55AX630B. trying to link it to a computer with VGA, having to use an adapter form HDMI because TV doesnt have VGA.

Im wondering if its a setting on TV but not sure....

any update?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Which version of windows is on your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

8.1

okay, thank you. Make sure that your tv input is on the same one that your hdmi cable is connected to, then try this on your computer. Right click on an empty area of your desktop with your mouse while the hdmi is connected to the tv, and then choose graphic options, then choose output to, then choose extended display.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok. ive tried it. nothing seems to happen, because my PC doesn't take HDMI ive got an adapter that changes it into VGA but should still work shouldnt it

The adapter may require an additional driver in order to work, we also need to make sure that the adapter is compatible with your computers windows operating system. Most new computers have an hdmi connection, what is the brand and mode of your computer?I will also need the brand and model of your vga to hdmi adapter please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

PC is a Lenovo thinkpad T540p. Intel R core i5 processor

the adpter doesnt say anyting on it

okay, the problem is going to be with the adapter. Some vga to hdmi adapters are not compatible with windows 8.1I have the same set up on one of my computers and I use a USB to HDMI that works great.>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<< for the correct adapter.