*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a galaxy tab4 10.1, how do I connect it to a non smart

I have a galaxy tab4 10.1, how do I connect it to a non smart HDMI TV
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. You will need the MHL TO HDMI ADAPTER. Your device can connect to your HDTV using the Galaxy Tab HDTV Adapter, available for purchase separately on the Samsung Accessories page. The adapter provides a standard HDMI connection; HDMI® cable is not included.
Galaxy Tab® HDTV Adapter
The HDTV Adapter allows you to view videos and other media stored on your tab via a compatible HDTV. To connect the HDTV Adapter to your device, follow these steps:
hdtv adapter
Connect one end of a universal HDMI cable into the HDTV Adapter (1).
Connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV. If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, you may use any of the ports. Ensure your TV input settings have the right HDMI port selected. See your TV owner's manual to get more information.
Note: Universal HDMI cable sold separately.
Connect your wall charger to the HDTV Adapter (2).
Connect your wall charger to an approved power source.
Connect the HDTV Adapter connector into the Power/Accessory Interface port on your device (3). This is the same port you normally use to connect your wall charger. The TV screen will instantly display what is on your device's Home screen.