*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My ipad screen has become enlarged

my ipad screen has become enlarged
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. The first thing to attempt is to double tap the iPad's display with three fingers. This is just like double tapping the screen, but you'll use your index, middle and ring fingers all at the same time.
If double tapping with three fingers doesn't work, try pushing the iPad's Home Button three times in rapid succession. This is the second way of turning on the zoom feature, and it is easy to just push it twice, so try this step a couple of times to see if it will fix the zoom being stuck.
Hint: While the iPad's display is zoomed in, you can use three fingers to drag the screen around. Remember, scroll bars still need two fingers to drag.