michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Kindle Key 3G,purchased about 3years ago.Unfortunately

I have a Kindle Key 3G,purchased about 3years ago.Unfortunately the screen has been cracked and nolonger displays.Is a repair possible by replacing the screen and if so what is the cost?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
yes it is possible to get the kindle screen replaced from any cell phone repair shop locally.
if you can tell me the area you live in UK i can find few repair shops and let you know where you can get your kindle screen replaced.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I live in the Stockport area and my postcode is SK6 2PT

Call +44(0)161(###) ###-#### ***@******.***
http://www.mobilephoneandlaptoprepairsmanchester.co.uk/
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, effort and the Information you got, then provide a rating by clicking on the smiley or you might gets starts to click and hit submit to complete the rating.