Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I was reading a book on my Kobo Touch this morning and put

I was reading a book on my Kobo Touch this morning and put it down to start something else. When I returned the light on top of the machine was flashing red and an egg-timer was working on the screen. Subsequently I am being asked to set up my computer again. I have many books on this and three I have not read so I do not wish to lose these. Can you help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It looks like it suffered a serious fault and reset itself, this we cannot undo. But your books are linked to your Barnes & Noble account, so you will not lose them.
You will have to set it up again on your computer but your books should all then be available.
Do this and let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
I see the Kobo is now working via your Duplicate question. Can you please return to your question here to do the rating?