Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a brother printer DCPJ411ODW .I have lost password

Customer Question

I have a brother printer DCPJ411ODW .I have lost password the screen said puilice Iwant change it so I canuse settings
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please, is this the password ***** your wireless network that you need?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

wckrpqff or changeme

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I dont understand your response David.
Can you tell me for which password ***** are referring to please?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

on the modan

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, so for your wireless.
What is the make and model of the Modem David?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

vigin media

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, there are different models, so click on my link below and click on the one you have and it will tell you how to get the password
http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=29477&CURRENT_CMD=SEARCH&CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&USERTYPE=1&LANGUAGE=en&COUNTY=us&VM_CUSTOMER_TYPE=Cable
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.