Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How can i connect my laptop to the printer

Customer Question

how can i connect my laptop to the printer
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the make and model of your printer and the Laptop and what is the problems you have had installing it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

kodak esp c310 to a toshiba satellite L500-1xc

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Jon
What is the problem you had installing the printer?
Or your not sure how to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the wire are connected i press on print and nothing happens

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, you also need to actually install the printer onto the computer Jon
What you do is with the printer connected to the computer, go to my link below and download and install the printer driver for the version of windows you have
http://www.kodakdriver.com/kodak-esp-c310-driver/
So when you download it, run the file and this will then run the installation of the printer.
Once the printer is installed, you can then print to it as the drivers will the be installed.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please