dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Customer Service
Experience:  Electronics expert.
71208907

Can I use Hyundai surround speakers with my Panasonic SA -

Can I use Hyundai surround speakers with my Panasonic SA -HT900
What is the model of the Hyundai speakers? As long as the wattage is not too low, it should be fine to continue using.
Are they the 700w version?
If so, yes it is fine to use it with the Panasonic system, but you actually are losing a lot of power as the Panasonic system has a max of 150w per channel
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hyundai E1004A
Thanks for that. Yes so these are rated for 180w. So you would be fine to use it with the Panasonic system.
Does that answer your question? :)
I hope I was able to help you today. If you are satisfied with my answer, rating my answer with positive feedback would be greatly appreciated. If you do have any additional questions please do feel free to post them here. Thank you for using Just Answer! Have a Great Day!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
would I have to use copper+ silver- wire to connect these speakers .... or just any type ? +/-
anytime +/- would be fine