michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Bought new Epson 422 ink jet. Cannot enable because I have

Customer Question

Bought new Epson 422 ink jet. Cannot enable because I have no CD drive in my box
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
Please let me know the operating system installed on the computer thats connected to the printer
please open the below link by typing it in the address bar of your browser's window
http://tinyurl.com/phb7new
in the page that opens, scroll down to the drivers and software section and then click on Epson Web Installer (v1.1) 30-Sep-2014 6.57 MBs
click on download..save and run\open the file to install the printer software
let me know if you face any difficuly
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, effort and the Information you got, then provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and if the solution has not worked please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help with more troubleshooting steps to fix the problem.