Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I hava a Samsung WB31F Camera that will not allow you to go

Customer Question

I hava a Samsung WB31F Camera that will not allow you to go into the Menu or Home sections so you cannot download or send the photos. Can you assist and is there a reboot where you dont lose the photos on it?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
HelloWelcome to justanswer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, the camera keeps going onto a screen asking about a Smart App Download but will not allow you to exit ? Cant get into the Menu screen at all?

Upgrade the firmware software of the camera. CLICK HERE for the detailed step-by-step procedure.
If the problem persists then restore the camera to the default factory settings. You will find the option for factory reset in the 'Settings' menu under 'Backup and Reset'. But this will delete the data stored in it. Make sure that your data is backed up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is no good as I cannot enter the settings Menu to do this! As I said I cannoy enter any of the Menu Functions?

Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Is this the dust time that you have tried to load the pics from your camera to your computer?