Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Where do I find the tv code fro my sony bravia to reset remote

Customer Question

where do I find the tv code fro my sony bravia to reset remote on change of batteries. Thanks.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi, please check if you have installed the batteries correctly, if yes then press and hold the Power button for few seconds to reset the remote ... if this wont work then please elaborate your problem and get back with the model number
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am afraid the information you sent to me was too vague and pdf list had security issues.

The model number is ***** The code is needed because it was more than 10 mins before I replaced batteries. Thanks

OK, if you have already tried the above procedure then please get back with the make and model no of your remote so that I can provide you with the code
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I managed to find info I needed and because of delay in repy i have repaired the fault. Thank you for trying to help. I would like you to refund my payment on this occasion.

regards

Lisa

Lisa, please contact support for refund ... have a good day, thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you

You are welcome ...