Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have purchased and registered a Garmin nuvi 2569 lmt-d satnav.

I have purchased and registered a Garmin nuvi 2569 lmt-d satnav. the display only shows one road map. How do I get a split display as shown on the package box?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
when you say split display, do you mean like in this picture?
https://static.garmincdn.com/en/products/010-01187-30/g/cf-lg.jpg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes that is exactly what I would like to display on my satnav.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Victor
That is the lane preparation image, so if they have added this to the actual lane your coming up to, it splits the screen and dhows which lane you need to be in. This is not a setting, it always does this if the turn you need to make (usually from a highway, motorway) has multiple lanes that can be confusing and Garmin have added it for that lane. It only shows for a few seconds then dissapears. There is nothing you need to do, if the turn that you are approaching has this it will then just show.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.