Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Have just bought windows 8. but shop put wrong address.

Customer Question

have just bought windows 8. but shop put wrong address. Microsoft have my addrewss as XXXX net but Im using XXXX so I cannot ack microsoft when I try to set up an account can you help me thru this pse

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Are you referring to the email address used to sign into the computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it's the e-mail address that i'm using now and receiving e-mails on

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, then you can add the correct email account Mervyn
To do this, in the Email App within windows, press the windows key + i and click on Accounts.
Then click on Add Account and you can then add the correct email account you wish to use.
Once you have added it, then you can press the windows key + i again and click on accounts and delete the incorrect account to remove it.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Please stop making new duplicate questions, and return to your one here where I gave you the instructions to fix this please.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tks v much

just so you know

when I get to the creat and accnt, my e-mail address comes up as

***@******.***. Which is wrong. but on the top right hand corner when I'm vewing Incoming E-mail it reads
***@******.***

I want then all to read ***@******.***

Could you please do both

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes, please do the instructions I gave and I can connect and do this for you.