Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I brought a second hand Phillips 42" plasma screen tv.I set

I brought a second hand Phillips 42" plasma screen tv.I set it up ok. but when I next turned it on there was no sound I tried the sound button on remote on screen it said centre imput active.How can I correct this.Thankyou Tim
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you give me the exact model of the TV please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

model no. 42PF9966/12

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Tim
you have the center input turn on, you see this in the user menu, settings and then under source. Just set the CENTER INPUT to OFF, that should fix the issue.
Let me know the results please