Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

HTC 1. The camera has stopped workin. Have tried a factory

Customer Question

HTC 1. The camera has stopped workin. Have tried a factory reset. No joy. Any ideas before I go to a Vodaphone store and kiss it goodbye for a month?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I wont mislead you. If you did a factory reset and it still does not work, its the imaging chip on the mainboard that has faulted, it is not the firmware as this has been reloaded.
Not trying to give you a quick easy answer, but I am not going to waste your time, this is a hardware fault and they will replace the entire phone.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.