Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a plasma tv th-37px600b. This is on a stand similar

I have a plasma tv th-37px600b. This is on a stand similar or same as accessorie ty-s37px600w. I want to take the tv off the stand for transportation. Also as it is a plasma can I lay it down in the car? I have looked all ways but cannot see how to seperate them!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Unscrew the base screws attaching the base to the TV set, once the four screws have been removed, the TV can be seperated from the base as shown below. The circles are where the screws are (sorry its the best photo I could obtain)
Click me to open
but you will see the screws there in that vicinity.
When transporting it, it is strongly advised to not lay it down but transport it standing up no lower then 45 degress and it must be the right way up.
Then wait 24 hours when it is placed in its final location, before turning it on.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
spot on. tks
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your most welcome
Also I’m glad to have responded successfully to the trust you placed in JustAnswer. I would be very proud to have your opinion shown publicly as a sign of good service to other customers.
To give your opinion which would be greatly appreciated, just visit the link below:
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/justanswer.co.uk
Thank you very much.