Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have an Olympus SP-500UZ camera with Olympus Master software.

Customer Question

I have an Olympus SP-500UZ camera with Olympus Master software. Suddenly, the software doesn't recognise the camera when it is connected to the computer.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to justanswer.Can you tell me which operating system you are using on your computer?
Ok so you have already tried it reinstalling.I would suggest you to go for factory reset. With the mode dial set to My, press the MENU button. Next, press the Right arrow to select SETUP, and then press the OK/FUNCbutton to access the SETUP menu. Use the Up or Down arrow to navigate to MY MODE SETUP. (It is on the fifth page of menus.) Press the Right arrow or OK/FUNC to advance to the setup options screen.Use the Up or Down arrow to select the RESET option.Now try connecting the camera with computer. Hope this works.