dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Customer Service
Experience:  Electronics expert.
71208907

Error 3806 is showing on my Esp 3250 as a printer error

error 3806 is showing on my Esp 3250 as a printer error
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Could you confirm the make and model of your printer? And how are you connecting it to your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Printer is Kodak ESP 3250 direct plug in to my computer

Great, and by USB cable?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

To resolve this error:Disconnect the power adapter from the printer.Wait 30 seconds to allow the printer to reset.Connect the power adapter to the printer. Turn on the printer, if necessary. If the error continues:Open the printer access door.Remove and install the printhead two times.Close the printer access door. Wait until the printer is ready to use.If the error is displayed, the device is defective, please contact Kodak support for repair.
Here is the article on removing/installing the printhead: http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1153/selected/true
Please let me know if none of the steps work and I can give you the correct info to contact Kodak for repair
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It now works. Thanks for your help.

Paul

I hope I was able to help you today. If you are satisfied with my answer, rating my answer with positive feedback would be greatly appreciated. If you do have any additional questions please do feel free to post them here. Thank you for using Just Answer! Have a Great Day!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am very satisfied thanks for your help

Paul

Please rate by clicking the stars at the top of this screen, I would really appcrieate it
Hi Paul - Sorry to bother but I cannot close this question until it is rated using the "Stars" at the top of the chat. I would really appreciate it if you could do that for me! :) Have a great day!