Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Is it still possible to buy a handset KX-TG6421E digital

Is it still possible to buy a handset for the KX-TG6421E digital cordless phone? One of our handsets has died and we wish to replace it. Or is there another one that is compatible with this model?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
They are hard to come by but I found one for you here that you can pair to your current base
Click me to open
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.