Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Epsom WF2520 printer . Not printing the blue ink. New cartridge

Epsom WF2520 printer .
Not printing the blue ink. New cartridge in printer and checked the nozzle and done head cleaning several times to no avail.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me how you did the head cleaning please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just by checking the nozzle head then following instructions to clean head on the printer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Phil,
Then it is the printhead that is faulting. If you are a little handy you can take the printhead out yourself and then clean it in warm soapy water so that the nossles are manually cleaned as this can get it working.
This video (sorry for the soundtrack) shows how to get the printhead out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0kDN0ccBZg
Then you soak and clean it and then put it back in the printer and see if it then prints. If not, then it would require the print head to be replaced in the printer.
Please watch the video first to ensure you are comfortable doing this, else if not, then you can have a repair store do this for you, just get an offer first.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.