Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We have just bought a Sony43X8307C and are trying to set it

We have just bought a Sony43X8307C and are trying to set it up. We have sound through a BOSE box and TV through A Sky+Hd box which we have connected to the HDMI1 port. When start up began, we declined to accept Google as we do not use a google account. We have entered password ***** was accepted and have entered our Sky code, also accepted. When asked to select broadcast type we have selected digital, then antenna, but then find it cannot download any services. It keeps displaying check antenna connection. We are elderly and confused. Can you help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Since Sky Box is connected to HDMI input of TV so please press Input button on TV remote and select HDMI-1 input (where Sky box is hooked) and it should display picture on TV.
Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have been trying to edit my question as we have already solved the problem ourselves. Please cancel our request