*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Garmin Sat Nav - Model Nuvi 2515LM Problem - Not displaying

Customer Question

Garmin Sat Nav - Model Nuvi 2515LM
Problem - Not displaying Heading Direction viz N S E W etc also not displaying Legal Road Speed where applicable viz mph 70 or 60 or 50 or 40 or 30 in a circle warning display and not displaying current vehicle speed.
However the Nuvi knows where I am viz displays name of road or A164 etc and when switched off at the end of the journey momentarily shows the normal closing information viz miles covered, fuel used etc.
WHAT DO i DO TO CORRECT THE Nuvi 2515LM
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will need a little more info please...
How long have you been having these issues?
Was the Nuvi 2515 previously working correctly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

LasT 2 days.

was working correctly on the previous day then the error occurred at the start of the next journey.

Okay, thank you. This may be a temporary glitch and you can reset the device by pressing the power button for 10 seconds and see if that corrects the issue. If that fails then you can connect the Nuvi to your computer and check for a software update.https://support.garmin.com/support/sw/supportPage/display?locale=en_GB&topicIDs=%7Bf0a89a90-030a-11dc-e9ab-000000000000%7D&topicIDs=Automotive&topicIDs=%7Bd1503170-5922-11e2-f3fb-000000000000%7D&topicIDs={f8a724f0-90da-11e2-65d0-000000000000}*..Was this step helpful? Please reply if you need more help......Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance....After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!