Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Olumpus Digital camera model SZ-14 the screen was

Customer Question

I have a Olumpus Digital camera model SZ-14 the screen was damaged. I have acquired a new screen but the small plastic strip that hold the connection end to the camera has snapped at the end,acts like a hinge effect to maintain contact any way I can purchase this or should I contact Olympus. Thank you regards David
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is not available directly to the consumers David, its not a part that is commonly required, hence why they do not sell it direct.
You will need to call the repair center on 00800 67 10 83 00 (Available Mon – Thu, 8 am to 5 pm, Fri 8 am to 3:30 pm BST) to try to source this part direct from the repair center.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.