Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

My phones keep bleating when on charge stands , some do not

Customer Question

my phones keep bleating when on charge stands , some do not charge fully ??? batteries they are 3 years old tony
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
can you tell me please the make and model of the phone Tony?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

kx-tg-6713e 2012 bought

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Where did you get the batteries from that you put in the phone Tony?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Electronics shop they are the same capacity as th ones that i took out of one hone ie.550mAh Infra power is their manuf. I do have 2 Panasonic s 750 mAh . tony !! the phones have stopped bleating at present and the one near me has charged up fully! I think that the charging contacts are dirty !! or corroded