michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a ht-tz315 not working on rear speakers and front center

Customer Question

i have a ht-tz315 not working on rear speakers and front center please advise
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.Do you have the manual to to check the connection diagram.How old is the home theater.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

about 6-7 years old

Please check the connections at the back of the home theater for the speakers they might have popped out or there must be a break in the wire.
Do you have the manual for the home theater if not you can refer to the link given below and check the connection diagram on page 17 onwards.
Let me know if you have any question feel free to ask.