michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Romove books from my kindle which are not on my list of book

Customer Question

romove books from my kindle which are not on my list of book when I look them up on the computer to remove them. I lent my kindle to a lad
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
please tell me the problem in a bit more detail.
you have lost your ebooks and you want to recover or you want to remove ebooks from your kindle which you do not want any more.
Remove Items from Your Content Library
Permanently remove books and personal documents by deleting them from Manage Your Content and Devices.
Important: After you delete an item from Manage Your Content and Devices, you will no longer have access to re-download the item unless you purchase it again.
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
From Your Content, change the Show drop-down menu to the appropriate category, if needed.
Select the title(s) that you want to delete, and then select Delete.
To confirm, select Yes, delete permanently.