*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Good AfternoonI have a samsung galaxy tab 4 tablet and

Customer Question

Good Afternoon
I have a samsung galaxy tab 4 tablet and am having a problem trying to read a kindle book downloaded from amazon. Every other function gives me a bright screen so that I can read and see all components, however as soon as I activate a kindle book to be able to read, the screen goes very very dark so that it becomes impossible to read any of the text and page content.
I have moved all the brightness controls I can find to maximum brightness, but to no avail. Th initial screen that gives the titles and cover of the books is nice and bright but as soon as moving to a page - everything goes into darkness as described and i also notice that if I try and move to a different page, the darkness intensifies. Please help
Ron potter
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
The option to keep the display bright is not found under settings in the Android app, but under the font settings. If you tap the centre of your screen while reading your book the icons will appear at the top of your screen. Click the font size icon, and a drop down list of settings will appear. The one at the bottom deals with brightness.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
*
.
.
Was this step helpful? Please reply if you need more help.
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
.
.
.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!