nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have to change the regional code on new Samsung HT-F453HK

I have to change the regional code on new Samsung HT-F453HK home surround system
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Follow these steps:1. Open the disc tray and remove any discs 2. Close the disc tray 3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait minimum 30 seconds - this resets the memory, and RAM of the DVD/BlueRay 4. Make sure your TV is on as usual, and Reconnect to mains 5. Turn on your DVD/Blueray player with remote and wait for the "no disc" message to appear Note: As quickly as possible, using your controller press - ENTER 8 4 2 6 9 ENTER 6. You have been successful when a blue box appears in the top left-hand side of the TV Screen, displaying the message "DVD Region Free" Try this several times till you get the Region free message. Fingers crossed.Please rate the solution POSITIVELY.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. My player is now multi region.

RoyXXXX

Glad to know that. Thanks for the rating. Cheers! Nathan