michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I pressed google chrome to save a password ***** my South West

I pressed google chrome to save a password ***** my South West Water Account but there was an error on my part and I should not have saved it. Can you please unsave my password? Thank you.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
Please let me know that do you wish to erase all the the passwords and history information saved in google chrome or are you facing issues signing into your south west account and want to reset its password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you just erase the password ***** my south west account and also I just wish to pay the £20 and no more (no monthly amounts please as I don't really have much money as I am a pensioner. Thank you.
would you like me to remote access your computer and do it for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please, and it is my south West Water Account.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My account no. is 20227741
please open the below link by typing it in the address bar of your browser window
http://tinyurl.com/o4ohmkz
Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
issue resolved via remote access
please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answered
Thanks for choosing Just answer