nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My Moto 4G will only accept voice input and emails.

My Moto 4G will only accept voice input for messaging and emails. How do I get it to revert to keyboard input?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Go to Settings-Applications. Scroll down the list and check whether Google Keyboard is there or not. If not, then install it from Google Playstore. Now try changing the "Current Keyboard" to Google Keyboard.Revert with your response.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It worked! Don't know how it came to vanish in the first place. Thanks for your help

Glad to know that. Rate the service POSITIVELY. Thank You and have a good day. Cheers! Nathan
This is to remind you that you have not rated yet. Please rate your experience so that we can close this chat. Thank you.
Reference to our conversation on justanswer, this to remind that the question has not been closed as you have not rated the chat. If there is anything I can help you with then revert for assistance or else please rate the chat.

Regards,
Nathan