Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Just bought an WF-2510 Multi function Copier. Followed instructions

Customer Question

Just bought an WF-2510 Multi function Copier. Followed instructions - Turn on / select Language / up comes RUSSIAN !! Will not move on from there! Have I been sold a "Pup? "
ie is this for Russia only? How do I change to English? Also came with 4 ink tanks
marked SET UP plus 4 in separate Epson boxes Thank You ***** Barr
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Please confirm is this Epson WorkForce WF-2510WF you are having problem with.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

is the printer connected to the computer.
let me know the operating system you have on the computer attached to the printer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

NO. The manual does not say connect to computer. Diagram shows connect to wall socket. Then press " on/off " button, and shows the Multi language screen for your chioce. When i turn on, up comes instructions in Russian (?) but no multi languages list to chose from. Firstly I only wish to use as copier but until I can get English up on screen to clik on I ´m not going anywhere!

please open the copy mode and let me know what options are mentioned on screeni will try to use a translator on my end to translate the options and navigate to the language setting option
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK. But. I have to install the Ink cart¨s first which will take a little while. How do I get back to you without going round the Mulberry bush again. Ive been on air now circa 1 Hr and dont want to leave lap top on when I`m in another room. I doubt that my prob has anything to do with the ink C`s. Set up C´s were installed when I opened the Packaging and the prob was there when I plugged in & turned on. There are 4 x inks in box unopened. Come back

ok sure...insert the ink cartrridges and once you reach the copy mode screen let me know the optionsyou can reopen this page from just answer emailopen the just answer email and click on view answerthis page will open directly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK. I`m not sure this is going to be thaaaat helpful.There R two lines on screen. Top one letters keep moving to left. Bot. lines constant.

Bot. HaHMNTE OK Second H has 3 Vert. lines. The N is reversed.

Top The first words appear to be a choice of colours B.y.M.C

· Other words: 3amehante

I I pobepKN (2 verts have cross bar at top )What a language)

3a Metta

I think these are all to do with printing & colours. Over 2 U

please click photo and upload it on filedropper.com and let me know the link to download.