Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Connot get catchup ,Screen says error AO1

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model device is this happening on? What program is this happening in?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is happening when i go to catch up. Everything else is working correctly.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
That does not help me, I need to know the model device as I mentioned and the program/app etc being used. Many different model devices, programs, apps all use an A01 error.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As far asi know it is standardbtivo box which was installed 3years ago..as i am 83 icammot get on the floor to look at the model number.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Thank you on TiVo A01 usually means app temporarily unvailable, how long has this been happening?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yesterday it was NN? now it isAO1

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
The NN error means there is a server connection error, that would be caused by the company you have it set up though. It could also be causing your A01 error, what company is it?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

virginmedia

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Please call this number: 0800(###) ###-####/span> Ask them to refresh your system please and then test it again. That is not something we can do, it has to be done on their end. The server may be down as well, if it says that when you call it would cause both your errors.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your help

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You're welcome and If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your TiVo.
.