nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I retrieve deleted pictures from my Galaxy s4 mini

Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Sometimes the photos can be recovered by using a software but not all the time. You can give it a shot.First of all, stop taking anymore pictures or videos.CLICK HERE to download the photo recovery software in your computer system. In order to let the software scan the sd card, you will need to take out the sd card and put it in a MicroSD adaptor and plug it to the computer.Now open the recovery software for Samsung Galaxy s4 and click "recover photo, audio & video"In "select media for recovery", choose the drive letter that represents the memory card. Click "scan now", the scanning process will probably take a while to run through all the sectors, when it's finished, you will be looking at a overwhelmingly big jumble of files - photos, videos, music and audio recordings that your Galaxy S4 has ever produced. Check the drive letter check-box on the top-left pane, then hit the "Recover" button to recover all the files. Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4, Choose or create a folder on the computer, not Galaxy S4 to store the recovered files.Hope this works for you.Revert if you need any other assistance. Please rate the solution POSITIVELY. Thanks