nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My samsung tab 2 is freezing also when i am on an app aftera

my samsung tab 2 is freezing also when i am on an app aftera few seconds it drops out and goes back to main screen
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.This seems to be a memory issue. Try clearing the Application Cache data of larger applications to free up data.To clear cache, Go to Settings- Applications. Select the apps which are large in size and you will get an option CLEAR CACHE. Click on it. This will clear only the application cache and not the application data.NOTE: Do NOT press Clear Application Data.Free your memory by deleting the unnecessary apps or data.Revert with the update.Please rate the solution POSITIVELY.