Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I am trying to scan in a document to my PC/E.MailThe printer

Customer Question

I am trying to scan in a document to my PC/E.MailThe printer works alright when printing from 'Word' but on scanning it says'Communicationm error check the connection,'. I have checked the connection and it works for everything else except scanning!
Can you help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was scanning working fine previously on this printer with this computer?What's the model of your printer?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1/Never worked

2/' Model C353A

3/Windows 7

4/ Yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then:Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://connect.teamviewer.comThen download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.Do not close the TeamViewer program.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d7351ec7-c345-4d50-bea8-6f3ecd2dc973, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,