Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a Coolpix Camera S3300 which registered as having no

Customer Question

I have a Coolpix Camera S3300 which registered as having no further memory capacity. I then put in a new Sim card, but since then the camera will not revert to the automatic programme for taking pictures. I took the camera to a shop nearby who deals in them, and he advised me to get in touch with Nikon as he thought there was something wrong "with the camera sensor." Please advise.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Before anything else I want to make sure you know this is not Nikon this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer. That being said I do work on all Nikon products. What size and type memory card did you get?
.