Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have windows XP why won't my emails load

Customer Question

I have windows XP why won't my emails load for sending
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Is there any error or message when sending emails?Are you still able to receive emails fine?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yahoo. Yes asking me to access microsoft internet explorer asking them to diagnose internet problems. I can receive emails no problem. I will do a remote support session with you.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=548c7d10-87e0-44a1-b9f4-6ab8a446a94c, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://tinyurl.com/p2gke4g, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Elsinore screen connect has not connected
When you open / run the Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client item at the website http://tinyurl.com/p2gke4g , what happens? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nothing other than cancel
Click on the website http://tinyurl.com/p2gke4g , what do you see (at the bottom)? thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Save file is blanked out only cance.
Click on Save twice, what happens? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The blue arrow moves to the top of the screen but save file is blanked out
Just click on the blank Save file, then what happens? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The blue arrow travels back to the top of the screen
Click on the blue arrow at the top, then double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client to install, then what happens? thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
a download box appears
Yes, then double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it, then what happens? thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately I have to go out at the moment can I connect with you later thanks
Yes, please get back to me later. Thank you.
Later, please try the following fix: Close all programs.Click Start , and then click Control Panel. Open Internet Options.Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet / websites files.Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset. - If you use Firefox program for internet / websites / email, then in Firefox, click on the 3-bar menu at the upper right corner, then click on History, then clear recent history, then select Everything for Time range to clear, then check only the two boxes: Cache and Offline Website Date, then clear; if needed, click on the 3-bar menu at the upper right corner, then click on the ? (question mark), then troubleshooting information, then refresh firefox, and confirm refresh., then check email.- If that does not work,If that does not work, please download and install the Google Chrome program athttps://www.google.com/chrome/; keep all default options during installation, and skip / cancel the google sign-in page when prompted, then open Google Chrome program, then go to the website www.yahoo.com in Google Chrome program. Then sign in your yahoo email there, then see if email works fine in Google Chrome program.; Chrome is faster and more reliable, you can use Google Chrome for internet / email / websites. Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,