Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Technics electronic piano keyboard lights come on but no s

Customer Question

Technics electronic piano keyboard lights come on but no sound.

Hasn't been used for a few years.

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model is this?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

AX7

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I apologize but I am not familiar with that model so I will opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It has already been opened to other experts and no help achieved, also because of this I have already requested a refund

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I already requested a refund, and am still waiting for it!!

Janet